Operator II - Mexico, MO
Shift Second Shift
External Job Description
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 270 processing plants, 420 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visitwww.adm.com.
Operator II – Mexico, MO
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
The plant in Mexico, MO processes soybeans into meal and oil. The soybean oil is refined and processed into biodiesel. The process operates continuously and is staffed 24/7.
The position will have duties that include but are not limited to:
* Perform operational duties in an industrial, Soybean processing facility
* Interfacing with computer terminals, and monitoring plant functions via computer and control rooms
* Monitor various processing parameters and physically take readings from machinery in all parts of the plant regularly
* Assess current operating conditions and make process adjustments as needed to maintain critical product specifications
* Monitor and control operation HACCP points
* Perform necessary GMP and maintenance duties, may also include cleaning machinery, fixing machinery, and other duties as assigned
* Must work diligently to gain expert knowledge in operational process in order to produce a quality finished product and be able to troubleshoot potential process problems
* Demonstrate the ability to learn new jobs
* Must work in a safe and workman like fashion
* Must have ability and willingness to identify and report safety concerns
A successful candidate will Exhibit good work habits, including excellent attendance and individual productivity.
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
A basic understanding of computers, math comprehension and previous plant environment is helpful.
Candidates must have the ability to climb stairs, lift, bend, kneel, stand for long periods, work in confined spaces, work with heights, and work in hot and cold temperatures and a dusty environment.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment physical, drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.